Overall, the vast majority of our luxury beauty products are completely safe to use when trying to conceive, when pregnant and when breastfeeding. Each product online has a full list of all the ingredients used and not used.
The items we would recommend avoiding are all of our products that contain Retinol (Vitamin A) listed below:
- SUPER RETINOL HIGH DOSE BOOSTER TREATMENT
- SUPER RETINOL (+ VITAMIN C) NIGHT RENEWAL MOISTURIZER
- SUPER RETINOL ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CREAM
- SUPER RETINOL CERAMIDE-BOOST ANTI-AGING FACE SERUM
- SUPER RETINOL ANTI-AGING HAND TREATMENT
- OXYGEN INSTANT FACIAL REFUELLING MASK
- OVERNIGHT SKIN PERFECTOR 2.0
- ÜBER YOUTH™ COMPLEXION OVERHAUL MULTI-ACTION AMPOULES
- YOUTHBOMB™ DOUBLE-RETINOL ACTION SKIN OVERHAUL SERUM
- YOUTHBOMB™ BODY 360° REPAIR CONCENTRATE
In addition to this we advise that our DR GLYCOLIC™ SOFT FEET 7-DAY PEEL SOCKS are not suitable for use.
Our Product Experts also recommend being aware of using anything resurfacing during pregnancy, as hormonal changes can result in heightened sun sensitivity, this includes our FRUITIZYME™ FIVE MINUTE FACIAL.
Our SOUL PROVIDERS™ RE-ENERGIZING DRY OIL SUGAR SCRUB is unfortunately not suitable due to the levels of essential oils that this is formulated with.
Finally, due to the vitamin A content in our Perfect Daily we do not recommend that pregnant women supplement with it. However, Perfect Daily contains active vitamins and minerals that may help to replenish nutritional reserves lost during pregnancy afterward. Supplements are never suggested for use
during pregnancy, this is a regulatory requirement, not a safety concern. If someone discovers they are pregnant, there is no issue. They should discontinue use, until they have checked with their healthcare provider.
If you have any concerns or queries, it is always best to discuss with your doctor / dermatologist first.